Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Best PC Games I Have Played

Mafia II 
                Periodic sets are amazing, the models are great. The city looks awesome. War, Murder and Robbery is the story line, But still its very interesting game. Its tailor made for adult audience, overall a thrilling game with lots of excitement. Technically a well crafted game. Details in the modeling is another feature of this game.
Rating: I LIKE IT


Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City
               
Rating: I LOVE IT


Grand Thrft Auto: San Andreas
              This is one of the best i have ever played. With a long, but good, story line and more adventures than the previous version. Slightly low in graphics, with rough edged models, compared to some other games of this age. This was little easy for me now just because i know the cheat codes now, but it was something special when i played this for the first time. 


Rating: I LOVE IT


NFS: Most Wanted
                   Nfs most wanted is a racing game developed by EA Black box. This is a very exciting game. Outrunning the cops is extremely exciting. With great background score. Some slow motion video actions, Combination of all these makes this a wonderful PC game. Although its a racing game it differs from other racing games which are available now, The way the story is presented is really good. And with its beautiful lighting system it really out done the other racing games.


Rating: I LOVE IT
Puzzle Quest II


Call of Duty : Modern Warfare
Rating: I LIKE IT


MotoGP
Rating: I LIKE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment