Monday, November 1, 2010

Some ways to make money using part time jobs

             There are so many different types of jobs available in Internet. I have been searching for genuine sites which will pay me for my efforts. I went through so many scams. But  surely got some ways to make money online. Slowly but surely. Blogging is just one of them. As i have discussed about blogs in my earlier blog i m avoiding that in this one.
             Some other ways are Pay Per Click, Paid Surveys, Freelance HR jobs, Online Trading, Multi Level Marketing, Article Writing Jobs, Free sms sites...etc. You will not be a millionaire tomorrow from these sites but you can make something out of spare time. For me, that extra money took me to a Saturday night party, atleast its useful in that way.


Pay Per Click Jobs -  No one in my friend circle believed me until they saw the first cheque. They laughed at me when i said i am going to get paid for the surveys and just clicking ads. I registered and within a week or so i gt a cheque worth hundred dollars. The web sites from which i got payments are PTC Wallet, Onbux, Clixsense. These three web sites are paying you for clicking ads, for signing up, referring friends...etc.


Writing Jobs -  If you are serious about writing Movie reviews, Articles, Blogs, you can make money writing in your spare time. You can contact me if you have genuine articles, stories or if you are interested to write movie reviews. Because i have a lots of work pending and workers are less. I am looking for a long time worker at home. From this project dont expect to get rich very fast or make money easy. Everything you write should be genuine and should not be copied. If you are interested contact me: sidhu352@gmail.com and join for free.


Freelance HR Jobs - Freelance HR job vacancy are also there. Those who have friends who are freshers or those who can find someone who wants job can join this a make a lot of money. From this the income is unlimited. If u can find experienced people who wants to change the job which they are in now, you will get more rewards. Human resources is one of the biggest industry. The earning potential is very high here. If you have experience in HR, its an added advantage to make some real big money. Anyone is interested contact me: sidhu352@gmail.com
Reffer a Friend to make money 

No comments:

Post a Comment