Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I want to fall in Love, can anyone tell me how?

         I dont understand  how can anyone fall in love without knowing the concept of Life, without being mature. I want to fall in love because i think i m better now in understanding life. So may be its the right time to fall for it. But my question is "can we fall in love intentionally? ". or it just happen someday.
        I met a girl who is well educated, intellectual, broad minded and i think she have a good attitude and also good looking. I like the way she talks, her smile, the list goes on. but the thing is that i dont think i fell in love with her. I liked her. But the problem is that can i intentionally fall in love with her. Because i think we can understand eachother well.
        These days everyone fall in love at the age of 10....wow!!!!!
        I used this word, love, when i was in 10th std, at that time it was just attention seeking or time pass or some thing else, sure that was not love. Then i used this several times, actually i was confused when i used it again and again. I dont know why people mostly fall in love with the person who is unique among the given group?I believe its not love its attention seeking trick. Many fall for it.
      In my opinion only a very strong person can love in true sense. He wont get blind for that. Now this is the first time i m not blind. I have a better view now. Thanks for all the experience in my life.
Anyway, i m yet to feel anything close to what everyone say about love. Hope i will, sooner or later.

1 comment:

  1. You are thinking,this is the right time to fall in love.Because according to you,you know the concept of life.When you will fall in love,your conept of life will get change.

    ReplyDelete