Thursday, November 4, 2010

An Open Diary

                 At this point of my life it seems like everyday is a copy of the yesterday. No happenings, No Changes same routine. This is boring actually. May be its because I m 'single'. But when i was committed its was even more boring. When i was single i thought of being in a relationship, but when i was committed i thought the other one was far better, but the problem is that i never learned from my mistakes, at least when it comes to girls or may be i don't want to learn.
                It was almost 6 years now, that was the last and first time i ever fell in love and with a most beautiful (What i felt, may be, lol !! ) innocent girl i ever met. I was doing my graduation then. That was 2 most memorized years in my life. Not just because she is there with me, but for a various reasons. Anyway i have to say that in book of my life best chapters are filled with her.
                 Suddenly everything started going wrong. For a month or two i was shattered, then i shifted to Bangalore, where i got new friends and a whole new gang. I started moving on. But again, i was in another relation which i was not serious about, she was nice, good hearted. Even I don't know how much girls walked through my life, but nothing was as special as the first one. Memories of her still haunts me, the places which we went together, musics we listen together, movie which we saw together, everything remembers me of her. Even this is also a nice feeling, as someone said better to be loved and lost than never loved.
            

No comments:

Post a Comment