Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is there a GOD?

      I am not an atheist to say there is no god. I m not a believer to believe that gos exist. I am a confused one who doesn't know even a drop. I always thought about this, so many questions came to my mind when some one says god exist and vice versa. I always argue with my friends regarding this topic, Actually i dint want to argue i want someone to answer my questions. Never got one.
    First question that comes in my mind when i think there is no god is "Who is the creator", there is two chances, One is God and another is Earth itself. As i m not going backwards thinking about who created Earth because scientist has convinced that its happened with an Explosion of energy and light, which is called Big Bang. My answer will be Earth itself created all these around us. The other answer will raise many more questions like, if you need a creator for human beings and who created the creator, who created the big bang?, starting of time? and many more. For all unanswered question the answer will be God. Its quiet unbelievable that we need a proof for everything else, but we are not asking anything when it comes to God. 
     But  when you say there is no god i will be asking different questions like who programmed this so beautifully, like the way software programmers made these softwares in which we can create a virtual world now. Who programed our DNA system. We can compare our DNA system and binary system in computers.The DNA code in each of our cells is very similar. It's made up of four chemicals that scientists abbreviate as A, T, G, and C. Why is this so amazing and perfect? Magic behind water, Gravity, speed of light and many more. 
     My Quest was to become free from the question of god, at least from myself.  But still this question remain unsolved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment